Kent is a city situated in Washington. It is the 6th largest city of Washington. The city is deeply focused and rich in flora. It has various sites offering a great escape into nature. It contains several lakes and parks. It has Flaming Geyser Park allowing a great access to nature, hiking activities and an airplane flying area as well.
Places to visit:
- Saltwater State Park – It is settled in the total area of 87 acres of land. It offers volleyball courts & an artificial reef.
- Flaming Geyser Park – It is spread in an area of 480 acres. It offers 2 geysers, hiking trails & a model-airplane flying area.
- Angel Lake – This unique lake is an L-shaped lake. It is situated in 102 acres. It is a famous picnic spot.
- Angel Lake Park – It has a lush green space with a lake. It has facilities like a boat launch, playground & water spray park.
- Lake Wilderness – It is the largest lake in the country. Earlier it was a resort hotel but presently it is a King County landmark.
- Lake Meridian- It offers scenic views and has a beach with a swimming area, trout fishing & a boat launch.
- Morrill Meadows Park – It is a dog park featuring a fenced-off area for small & shy dogs along with parking space on both ends.
Places to stay:
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kent – It has vibrant suites with kitchenettes, an exercise room & free hot breakfast.
- Ramada by Wyndham Kent – It is the comfiest place free airport shuttles, free wi-fi, hot breakfast, a restaurant and lounge & a pool.
- Quality Inn Hotel Kent Seattle – It has the most affordable rooms along with amenities like free Wi-Fi, parking & continental breakfast.
- Extended Stay America Hotel Seattle Kent – It has classy suites with kitchenettes, a guest laundry, free breakfast, parking & Wi-Fi.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Kent – It is a top-class hotel with classy rooms along with free breakfast, parking, free Wi-Fi, minifridges & microwaves.